Access to be able to save activities
Oskar Eriksson
6-16-17
In 8.3 2017-05-25

User starts from No access. Access group gives full access to calendar module and also register activities.

When trying to save a new activity however, nothing happens, No message.

Giving access to system module solves this issue, but this is not really an acceptable workaround. Is this a bug or by design. Any other workaround?

Regards
Oskar Eriksson
Avone IT
Giuseppe L.
6-20-17
Good morning Oskar,
I've experienced the same issues while testing and I can assume it's a bug. I tried using 8.3 2017-05-05 83250704 and setting different combination of modules just not to use the SY module as a workaround.
Please report the bug and I'll verify. Add my signature GEL in your report.

Best Regard
Giuseppe L.
HansaWorld Team
Paul Timms
7-12-17
Could you let me know if this bug was reported? I had the same issue yesterday after upgrading a customer's system to this version.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024