Security set up
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
8-30-17
Hi,

I am trying to set up a Access Group for Sales.

They are allowed to use Quotes, Sales Orders but not allowed to create Deliveries or Invoices.

I have started with no access and given access to the Modules they need.

CRM, Quotations, Sales Orders

I am trying to figure out how I go about allowing them to be able to VIEW deliveries and Invoices linked to a SO as the Order Desk processes the order.

I have tried giving them

Register Deliveries Browse
Register Invoice Browse

This is with no access to modules for AR or Inventory.

Help please.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
8-30-17
Started from "No Access".
Giuseppe L.
9-26-17
Hi,
I've tried to set the preferences up as you requested and I got the access privileges you asked for by using these settings:

Module CRM Full
Module Quotations Full
Module Sales Orders Full
Register Deliveries Read
Document Delivery Notes Full
Register Invoices Read
Document Invoices Full

Using these settings your salespersons will be able to follow this path in the process: Submit new Quotations and new Sales Order, but only browsing through the Delivery Notes and Invoices and just reading them, opening the linked documents in the flow.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
Hansaworld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024