Activity closes on saving it for the first time
Paul Timms
12-29-17
If you set up Workflow Overview with an activity type, then create an activity of that type, the activity screen closes on saving the record. I've checked the source code but can't track it down. Any reason why it does this?
Martins Gulbis
1-9-18
Hello,

I have trouble repeating your problem.

Could you specify the version of the product you have this issue in?

Does the way you set up this setting influence the activity closing?
System>CRM>Settings>>Company Workflow Overview

wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
3-25-18
I have been experiencing this issue on Project transactions when you use an activity to log some service time to a project when using Job Costing. Annoying but I have got in the habit of not okaying the record so that I can reopen from my activity list and at least review. Would be nice if this can be solved.
Paul Timms
3-25-18
I found the cause, it's due to the OpenWindow function funnily enough.
Martins Gulbis
3-26-18
Hello!

Good to hear the the problem has been identified.

HansaWorld Latvia
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024