rest api v1 - fetch single record
Aldevinas Katkus
3-29-19
Is it possible to fetch a single record using rest api version 1? with version 2 it is possible, I have already checked.
I am fetching items register and there is a connection error on the external app side and these lines in the hansa.log:

8.4 2017-11-25 (build 84190914)

2019-03-29 10:08:01 dump of call stack

2019-03-29 10:08:01 call stack entry: amainhal/WebDataAPI.hal: DOEXPORT_INVC
2019-03-29 10:08:01 call stack entry: amainhal/WebDataAPI.hal: WEBDATAAPI

There are over 16K items in the DB. I need only some items. Before fetching INvc I fetch PUVc (goods receipts) and there is nothing wrong with Goods receipts (no error messages in the hansa.log)
Giuseppe L.
3-29-19
Hello Aldevinas and thank you for reaching out to us with your enquiry.
The error you posted clearly shows the attempt of fetching to many data.
To pull only one record you should use: parameter filter.[FieldCode]=[value]
for example: field.Code=10001

Best Regards
Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
Aldevinas Katkus
3-29-19
Created byGiuseppe L.09:54 29 Mar 2019
Hello Aldevinas and thank you for reaching out to us with your enquiry. The error you posted clearly shows the attempt of fetching to many data. To pull only one record you should use: parameter filter.[FieldCode]=[value] for example: field.Code=10001 Be
It did not work, I guess your comment is valid for rest api v.2, not for version 1.
Giuseppe L.
4-1-19
Please report is as a bug.
According to our documentation the API should work.

Best regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024