Unexpected dot in received e-mails
Piotr Wycichowski
3-21-22
Operating system: macOS
Hello,

many times I can see extra, unexpected dot in received external e-mails. Sometimes such dot nastily is added inside the links in the body of e-mail, sometimes such dot occurs in the end of the e-mail. Has anybody noticed similar problem?
This phenomenon I see through versions for many years. Now in 2022-02-02 SERP version.

/Piotr W.
Maqsimum

3-25-22
Ill check around and see if anyone has noticed the same and what it could be.

Br,

Magnus Mørk
Aldevinas Katkus
3-28-22
I also noticed this dot in some very rare cases.
Anna Lasko
6-9-22
Have any of you reported this as a bug yet?
Brittany McGrath
8-19-22
Hello, does this post still require assistance?

If no assistance required then we will close the post.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Piotr Wycichowski
12-12-22
Created byBrittany McGrath04:38 19 Aug 2022
Hello, does this post still require assistance? If no assistance required then we will close the post. Please advise. Thank you.
Yes, it still occurs in version 8.5 2022-02-02 build 0830. The second phenomenon is "eating" spaces in incoming external e-mails.

/PW
David Delač
7-27-23
Hi,

Please test in latest version and report as a bug if still repeatable.

David
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for the question! Default value if blank is no max limit for web users nor web sessions. Recommendation depends on server performance that you are running your Standard ERP envir...
07:59 22 Apr 2024
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024