webshop session issue
Neil
8-2-22
Operating system: macOS
We are seeing an issue after upgrading to 8.5 2022-03-03 that our webshop thinks that new visitors are already logged in (WebLoginStatus is 3 but CurrentCust is blank). Logout has no effect.

Every visitor gets the same web session ID (GetShoppingBasket GetWebSessionUUID=1A636315-FF7F0000-20646315-FF7F0000-01000000) but that session isn't to be found in webshop baskets register. Instead it shows up with Company No=1, Basket No=0, SessionID=''. It is also not sent to the browser as a cookie (the only cookie that gets set is language). This has odd effects like every visitor gets the same basket.

The sample data does not have this issue and there is no custom HAL so I can assume it is some old setting that is now incompatible or something that is now required. Any advice on what to check here?

Thanks.
Yavuz Yigiterhan
8-3-22
Hi , is this issue still continue? Regards
Neil
8-4-22
Yes we are still seeing this issue.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-9-22
Hello Neil,

I will ask a programmer as this one i personally dont know what could be the problem
Br, Bror-Erik
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-17-22
Hello Neil,

i have asked programmers and awaiting their answers. Sorry for the long wait
Br, Bror-Erik
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-23-22
Hello Neil,

i was talking to programmers and, to be able to debug the situation we would need an environment where this happens to debug.
Able to provide us one perhaps?
Br, Bror-Erik
Brittany McGrath
10-19-22
Hi Neil,
Can you please confirm if this issue is still outstanding or if it has been resolved?
Thank you.
Brittany McGrath
10-31-22
Marking forum post as closed now as we have not received further response.
If you have any issues or questions you wish to discuss on this please open a new post.
Thank you in advance.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
When this feature will be redesigned?...
13:19 24 Apr 2024
Hi, Thank you for the question! Default value if blank is no max limit for web users nor web sessions. Recommendation depends on server performance that you are running your Standard ERP envir...
07:59 22 Apr 2024