Unusual export tag for CYBlock
Paul Timms
8-3-22
Operating system: macOS
I upgraded my own SERP system from 2022-06-16 build 110 to 2022-08-01 build 126, but found that the company info was empty for all companies, so I reverted back.

On further investigation, I've discovered that when exporting CYBlock from my system on 2022-06-16, the export tag is cyblock2Exc85_3, and the import is expecting it to be cyblock2. Where have these additional characters come from?
Paul Timms
8-3-22
Just to update this, I wrote a custom ReadImportTag function for this block, performed the upgrade again, and the company info is there. I then exported CYBlock from the new version and the export tag is correct i.e. cyblock2.

I also updated a sample data system from and to the same versions but the problem did not occur.

Another partner has had issues with a block being empty after upgrading, but it was APAccBlock. I don't know if this is related.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
8-9-22
I will ask a programmer to have a look at this

Br, Bror-Erik
David Delač
8-9-22
Hello Paul

Did you have any HAL customisations that would have affected this behaviour? I haven't heard of this problem before but I can look into it if you are able to provide me with backup that this might be repeatable in.

Best regards,
David D.
Kristaps Žogots
8-10-22
This looks like Excellent code. Are you using Estonian Product component?
Paul Timms
8-16-22
"This looks like Excellent code. Are you using Estonian Product component?"

No, not that I'm aware of. All I've done is upgrade it using MyStandard, so maybe something Estonian was added to one of the releases on there?
Paul Timms
8-18-22
Just to add, I've noticed in the client's oldver folder that the following hobs were present:

cleng-esterp.hob
datadef-esterp.hob
sueng-esterp.hob

So it does seem that one version of SERP was accidentally packaged with Estonian hob files.
Brittany McGrath
10-19-22
Hi Paul,
Can you please confirm if this issue is still outstanding or if it has been resolved?
Thank you.
Brittany McGrath
10-31-22
Marking forum post as closed now as we have not received further response.
If you have any issues or questions you wish to discuss on this please open a new post.
Thank you in advance.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024