Calendar >> Report >> Access Rights
Sanjay Parbhoo
3-18-20
Hi

I have a customer that is using the calendar functionality. They would like to give certain users access to only view the report that is run when the report button is run in the calendar window. It should be the personal calendar report. The users only have full access to this report in the CRM module but not any other reports. They are unable to run the report from the calendar window. I have to give them full access to all reports for them to be able to run the report.

Any ideas on to only give them access to run this report from the Calendar?
David Delač
3-19-20
Hello Sanjay,

Report "To Do List" is currently disabled in english/haengm.hal. If your customer has HAL package then this is what you can do:

1. Uncomment Report("To Do List",ActTodoRClass,ActTodoRn,0,modCRM); which will enable report to be shown in report list
2. System >> Access Rights >> Access group that should have access to it >> Report: To Do List, FULL

Our engine is designed in a way that it does not show Access Rights for things that are not enabled in UI.

I hope that helped!

Best Regards,
David D.
Sanjay Parbhoo
3-19-20
Created byDavid Delač10:43 19 Mar 2020
Hello Sanjay, Report "To Do List" is currently disabled in english/haengm.hal. If your customer has HAL package then this is what you can do: 1. Uncomment Report("To Do List",ActTodoRClass,ActTodoRn,0,modCRM); which will enable report to be shown in rep
Thanks David

But the report we want to display is Personal Calendar and they do have that report in the report list. They have full access to it and can run it from the report list. However, if they still can run the report from the calendar.

Piotr Resiak
3-19-20
Hello Sanjay. Thank You for Your feedback. Can You please try to put Your description from last post in some different words. We apologise but we were not able to fully understand the question. We will be glad to assist You if You can also put some details.
Swati D.
4-15-20
Created byPiotr Resiak12:30 19 Mar 2020
Hello Sanjay. Thank You for Your feedback. Can You please try to put Your description from last post in some different words. We apologise but we were not able to fully understand the question. We will be glad to assist You if You can also put some detai
Hi Sanjay

If this is a wish can you please send to me and we will look through it and advise

Thanks

Swati
Swati D.
9-10-20
Hi Sanjay

We are closing this job

Swati 2020.09.10
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
13:09 25 Apr 2024