Stock movement error
Cozatec Global User
12-2-20
Operating system: Windows
Standard ERP 8.5 2020-04-20

Issue: With stock movement and an available serial number from the GRV in the same location is used on the stock movement, you get the error message "serial number not registered in this location"

for Example:

1. Module > Purchase order > create new > supplier 2317 > item FSCRHK > OK & save
2. On purchase order > create goods receipt > location OJ > tab B - put in serial number > OK & save
3. Module > Stock > Register > stock movement > new > from location OJ > to location WB > ctrl + enter on tab C to select serial number just created > click "confirmed" and "received" error message comes up "serial number not registered in this location"
Brittany McGrath
12-7-20
Hello,

We will look into this and get back to you soon.

Thank you.
Dejan R.
12-9-20
Hello,
Thank you for reporting steps how to repeat the issue.

Is it possible to attach backup so we can try to repeat according to information you provided?

Regards
Cozatec Global User
12-9-20
Created byDejan R.09:17 9 Dec 2020
Hello, Thank you for reporting steps how to repeat the issue. Is it possible to attach backup so we can try to repeat according to information you provided? Regards
Hello,

I do not see an option to upload the backup on the partner portal, could you please direct me on the steps to follow for upload here

Kind Regards,
Dejan R.
12-9-20
Plesae report an issue under Support > Issues tracking
Aldevinas Katkus
12-10-20
We have seen something similar with Deliveries. Our client says it happens when we have more than one item in the delivery with serial numbers.
Dejan R.
12-10-20
Hello,

I noticed you reported an issue with subject "Stock movement error". Can you please attach backup as well?
Cozatec Global User
12-10-20
Created byDejan R.14:26 10 Dec 2020
Hello, I noticed you reported an issue with subject "Stock movement error". Can you please attach backup as well?
Hi Dejan,

Have tried twice now, the compressed backup is 1.3 GB and takes a few hours to upload. Each time before the upload is completed about 90% done, the page refresh to the login screen and all progress lost
Dejan R.
1-7-21
Hello,

Can you please try to repeat the issue on any Sample database and then provide backup?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024