RecSClass & duplicate button
Siniša Peteh
10-1-18
When you open RecSClass window from INDClass you would like to click on a selection and use the button "Duplicate" that is located on RecSClass. At the moment this can't be done because the moment you click on a record the window is closed and recepy selected. Is there something i can change on RecSClass so it would remain opened and / or record selected with a double click?
Giuseppe L.
10-3-18
Hello Siniša and thank you for reaching out to us with your post.
I forwarded the question to our dev department.
Stay tuned, I'll be back with more details as soon as possible.

My best,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld
Siniša Peteh
11-13-18
Created byGiuseppe L.09:12 3 Oct 2018
Hello Siniša and thank you for reaching out to us with your post. I forwarded the question to our dev department. Stay tuned, I'll be back with more details as soon as possible. My best, Giuseppe HansaWorld
Hey. Any news on this?
Giuseppe L.
11-15-18
Hello Siniša,
unfortunately this behaviour has been developed on purpose and there is no way to change it.
I'm sorry we can be more helpful, but the new Paste Special feature has security limitations.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Thank you very much for the help. Best Regards, Daniel...
07:07 28 Apr 2024
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024