TLS 1.2
Lee D Papworth
3-12-19
We have written a web based stock control system that uses a secure connection to StandardERP

Our customer uses an app on their iPhones called Scan to Web. It is essentially a bar coding application with a built in browser. This enables us to run the web based solution we have written with the ability of using bar code scanning on the iPhone.

This has been working great but the developer of the iPhone application now requires a TLS 1.2 connection. The same application on Android works fine but it seems to be an iPhone requirement for developers.

StandardERP 8.1 running on a Windows 2012 server with port 1443 open which StandardERP is using for https

Are there any settings in StandardERP or commands I can place in the parameters.txt file to facilitate this? or do I need something like a proxy server?

Please can someone quickly reply/help?

Thanks

Tomas J.
3-13-19
Hello,

We support TLS 1.2 in 8.5 versions only.

So customer should update. We do not support any earlier versions.

Best regards,

Hansaworld support
Lee D Papworth
3-13-19
Created byTomas J.09:49 13 Mar 2019
Hello, We support TLS 1.2 in 8.5 versions only. So customer should update. We do not support any earlier versions. Best regards, Hansaworld support
Thank you for the reply.

I can test this very easily as far as doing a migration is concerned. Are there and system settings that I will need to be aware of once I have upgraded?

Thanks

Lee
Lee D Papworth
3-14-19
I can confirm that the upgrade to 8.5 has sorted this problem. Thanks for you help
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024