Some questions about the Android solutions
Oskars Jurjāns
5-20-20
Operating system: Android
Standard ERP 2020-03-24
Version: 85331243 for Android

1. How can enlarge font of content in LClass windows rows without loosing functionality (such as searching by columns etc)

2. How can enlarge font of content in DClass window matrix rows without loosing functionality (such as opening row for editing etc)
3. How to define content of DClass window matrix row, cause in my definition there were 5 fields, but in scanner i saw only 4 of it?
4. How to define/change window, which opens, while editing DClass window matrix row - I only saw something for iPhone, what about Android?
5. What about procedures to manage actions for OKing window from 4th point
Edgars Dzenis
5-21-20
1. We don't offer control of fonts in browse windows on any platform
2. Same as #1
3. Depends on window tile layout, should work the same as on other platforms but potentially displaying less because the screen is smaller.
4. It is not possible to redesign the matrix row editor at this time
5. The matrix row editor runs the same HAL triggers when editing fields as all other platforms, the window itself have no triggers

If windows are difficult to use, bugs should be reported to PMs as per the normal bug reporting process.
In general, features on all platforms should be the same, otherwise it must be treated as a bug
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024