more detail records in the same window
Aldevinas Katkus
2-11-21
Operating system: macOS
I am going to write a wish, but before that decided to write here.
Sometimes we need to have more than one detail register to refer to the same master register in the same window.
It would be very nice if we had such a possibility:
define an extra detail window as usual, then set parent of that extra window to the "panel" (a Delphi term refering to an area of a window having a Windows handle) of the master window's Tab.
That extra detail window could align to the area of the panel (similar to the normal matrix).
What do you think of that?

Carolina Valentino
2-22-21
Sorry for delay, It is sounds good, but please on the wish write a good example for what reason do you want it
Aldevinas Katkus
3-18-21
For example we have contract record and we need to have a linked contract properties record (a matrix with some list of customisable extra data).
Another maybe not so good example would be a list of instalments, currently you can open it via a report: invoice>>operations menu>>Edit instalments
Benroy Fernandes
3-18-21
Created byAldevinas Katkus10:21 18 Mar 2021
For example we have contract record and we need to have a linked contract properties record (a matrix with some list of customisable extra data). Another maybe not so good example would be a list of instalments, currently you can open it via a report: inv
Hi Aldevinas,

Could you write and post a Wish, and send me the description, so that I can have it looked at?

/Benroy Fernandes
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Ibrahim Bashir
Hello, Auto Scan Import folder is ticked. with multi-company database how to tell the file to which company to be imported? is there somewhere to tag the company where the file to be imported? ...
08:08 28 Mar 2024
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
Hello, Our client who has a new contract is trying to access there old database but it gives an error when you try to open the system "window is blocked while license is shut-down ProgressWCla...
07:15 27 Mar 2024