RecordList2 : how to works with this?
10-31-23
Operating system: macOS
Hi there,

My client wants to add a list of linked activities (ActVc) to a new window. I've created new keys in ActVc, added RecordList2 to DClass, and the records are displayed.

However, they do not appear as I would like. I need a list similar to the one in CUDClass for linked contacts or in AgreementDClass for linked reservations:

Double-clicking should open the linked record.
When selecting "Window" and then "Save Window" from the menu, the sorting state should be saved.
The list of linked records only works with the waction DClassUpdateWindowSubset, where I set the necessary subset. But how can I set a subset (using the field Code of the new register, which is the main key) without this waction, similar to what's done in CUDClass or AgreementDClass? I've thoroughly reviewed all the source code, but I couldn't find anything related to this. It seems like these windows are hardcoded in the core, which is not ideal.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-1-23
Good morning,
i will ask a programmer to have a look at your question
Brittany McGrath
12-19-23
Hello, I have followed up on this issue and I hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thank you for your patience as we investigate.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi Rasmus, We use Global Users as apposed to the Persons but No, the users don't have "Password never expires" ticked - none of our users do. So are you saying we should have this t...
13:19 29 Apr 2024
Hi there, We've noticed that the current version (8.5 2024-03-16) flickers and pauses every minute or so when installed in standalone mode - we have standalone installations for support purpos...
13:08 29 Apr 2024