Order not allowing changes after partial invoicing
7-7-18
SERP May 2018 version
Does anyone know how to change this strange behaviour:

- create a Sales Order with an Item on it
- deliver and invoice it
- go back to the order, it's fine to make changes to any row not delivered/invoiced, such as adding a new row

BUT
- if you close the Order and go back in, any changes get the message: "Not allowed when order is delivered".

I'm not specially interested in why this is inconsistent, I'm more interested in finding out if there is a way to change Orders that have already been invoiced.
Giuseppe L.
7-9-18
Hello,
thank you for reaching out to us with your post.

I guess you're referring to Standard ERP 8.4 2018-05-31

According to your description and sequence of steps:

- when closing and opening a Sales Order the message "Not allowed when an order is delivered" is shown, looks like a bug, please report.
- Unfortunately, there is no way. The opportunity to modify a Sales Order when it has been already invoiced would be a very good wish, please write it. We always try to streamline our functionalities according to Partner's pieces of advice and suggestions.

Best Regards
Giuseppe
HansaWorld Italy
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
7-18-18
Yes, this was observed by us as well and I did mean to post a similar question on it. The thing is it use to work as described above that you could still modify the order if you were adding new rows. That was useful and I cannot recall when this stopped working as it was not used very often so we only noticed the issue in the last two weeks.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024