Commands to Configure Standard ERP Server
7-28-19
I have standard ERP server ruining on windows 2016 64 bits, i have no GUI interface to manage standard ERP server, i need GUI tool or commands that i can use to configure standard ERP server.

Thanks
Simone M.
7-30-19
Hello,
Standard ERP Server do not have graphical interface.
This allows the speed to be optimised, and also reduces the risk of users causing them to quit accidentally.
It is possible to use a GUI (graphical user interface) version of the application as a server,
but HansaWorld does not support this, and the speed penalty will be quite severe in all but the very smallest of systems.
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
7-30-19
Hello,

Just as an addon to Simones answer, you can use parameters.txt file to configure your server, no matter of the platform.
On Windows i´ve noticed that, when doing the parameters.txt, the first row should be empty(so when you do the file just press once Enter) and you start from the second row.
Parameters which you can use to configure the server (the standard ones)

--port xxxxx (x stands for a port number)
--httpport=xxxxx
--httpsport=xxxxx
--verbosity=verbose / debug / debug-detailed (you choose one of these 3)

Any other than these you can then ask if you need, but you should be a good way to go with these 4
Br, Bror-Erik
7-30-19
Created byBror-Erik Kotiranta12:21 30 July 2019
Hello, Just as an addon to Simones answer, you can use parameters.txt file to configure your server, no matter of the platform. On Windows i´ve noticed that, when doing the parameters.txt, the first row should be empty(so when you do the file just press
Thanks for reply,,, if you have sample of the parameter.txt file please share it with us.

Regards
Sami
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024