Problems with PDFs received as rubbish text
8-26-20
Operating system: macOS
Customer runs on Mac server, Mac clients. Latest v8.5. Catalina.

Emails being sent out are seemingly randomly received by customers with the PDF coming out as a very long set of random text, rather than the PDF.

It seems that the same email sent several times to the same address eventually came through as a readable version.

It is not specific to one recipient, it seems to happened to at least three different recipients today.

If I duplicate the original email, copy across the attachment and send to myself, the PDFs have come through fine in all attempts.

Has anyone else seen this, and are there any ideas?
Carolina Valentino
9-4-20
Hi, are the recipients email, microsoft accounts ? i have a very similar situation but only with microsoft accounts
Swati D.
9-10-20
Hi Stephen

Its in the queue for the programmer to fix.

Swati 2020.09.10
9-22-20
Simone M.
10-30-20
Hi,
I've just checked again and currently this bug is still in the programmer's queue.
10-30-20
Created bySimone M.17:28 30 Oct 2020
Hi, I've just checked again and currently this bug is still in the programmer's queue.
The bug is fixed
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024