Issues with Item Status ribbon and POs
6-8-22
Operating system: Windows
StandardERP 22-04-16 Build 85430339 Multi-User, Canadian version
Also tested on single user Mac Canadian version, using Sample Database

Add an Item, 10108, Item Type: Inventory

Create a Purchase Order, for qty 10 of that Item, and OK the PO
Item Status ribbon correctly shows P. Order Qty of 10.
If you click on the P. Order button in the Item Status ribbon, it shows a blank report despite the OK'ed Purchase Order.

If you run the Outstanding Purchase Orders report from Reports, it still shows 0.

Anna Lasko
6-9-22
Hi, sounds like a bug, are you able to report it using the portal?
6-10-22
Created byAnna Lasko10:04 9 Jun 2022
Hi, sounds like a bug, are you able to report it using the portal?
Hi Anna

In what way is what I have done not reporting it in the portal? Please provide instructions on what you need me to do.

Kind regards
Stephen
Kaido Schmidt
6-12-22
Created by22:30 10 Jun 2022
Hi Anna In what way is what I have done not reporting it in the portal? Please provide instructions on what you need me to do. Kind regards Stephen
Hey Stephen,

How are you? Not sure why this was changed, but in 8.5 2022-04-16 if you tick the "Not Received" checkbox in report specify window - then it is no longer including fully not goods received purchase orders. The part goods received box still correctly includes partially goods received purchase orders. So any cusotmer updating to 8.5 2022-04-16 basically has no purchase orders in outstanding purchase orders report anymore :)

PS: no need to check item status ribbon, you can run outstanding purchase orders report from purchase orders module reports list that should show all purchase orders currently outstanding.

I've reported the bug the day 8.5 2022-04-16 version was released on standardinstall.com and it is sitting in verified.

PO>>Report>>Outstanding Purchase Orders - PO Not GR-d not showing

Kind regards,
Kaido
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024