Raw material consumption Reporting
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
9-17-17
Does SERP have any built in way for me to quickly report raw material consumption?
My client wishes to know how much raw material was consumed over a period.

Trying to see if anything exist that will save me having to write HAL to go through all productions finished in the production register, have the code creep through each BOM and then present a number.

Of course the downside of this is that once the BOM is altered we run the risk of loosing historical values for consumption.

Are there any support registers that track raw material consumption similar to how we have items sold tracked?

Basically trying to find a reliable way to report on historical raw material consumption.

All hints and suggestions welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
9-26-17
Hello.

In Production Module we do not have such report. But you may try to use report from Stock Module called Item history. You can limit this report to show only items that were used on production module documents (Productions and/or Production operations) as well as limit to items from certain Item group or with assigned certain Item Classification (so report will only present raw materials).

Best regards
Agnieszka
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
9-27-17
Will try this. Thanks for tip.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi Rasmus, We use Global Users as apposed to the Persons but No, the users don't have "Password never expires" ticked - none of our users do. So are you saying we should have this t...
13:19 29 Apr 2024
Hi there, We've noticed that the current version (8.5 2024-03-16) flickers and pauses every minute or so when installed in standalone mode - we have standalone installations for support purpos...
13:08 29 Apr 2024