Relational Database Error-Production Order
11-28-18
Hi,

Standard ERP 8.2 2016-09-20, Build 84191013

Production Order register is giving an error when shadowed to SQL and it has been working well before.
Error; "Failed Executing Prepared Insert, rc: -1"
Deleting and adding back the register and recreating the tables does not seem to solve the problem.

Please help!
David Delač
11-28-18
Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I have several questions for you that might help us find out what the issue is:
- do you have any HAL customisations?
- have you added any new fields to your Production Order register that might not be defined in SQL?

- have you added any new fields to your Production Order register that might not be compatible with the field type that is set in SQL?
- have you made any changes that could be causing this problem that you have and how did this start happening?

Error "Failed Executing Prepared Insert, rc: -1" might also mean that you have indexing problem and table is corrupt. I see that you tried deleting the table, I would suggest you to drop the table and then generate it again from the scratch as that might fix your issue.

In case the issue is not fixed please provide me with answers to my questions above and also if possible try to repeat this on a newer version if Standard ERP (8.4 or 8.5).

Best Regards,
David D.
HansaWorld Support
Aldevinas Katkus
11-28-18
You can try to use SQL profiler (I used Express Profiler) to find out the wrong SQL statement. I found out that a date in some future, eg year 2096 may not be accepted even though it is a valid date for MS SQL server. Could be an ODBC driver problem or smth.
Swati D.
12-27-19
Hi Aldevinas

Is this still an open question?

Swati
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024