Re: Re: Rest API authentication
2-5-19
Dear Aldevinas

I am trying to test if I can pull data directly from Hansa via the browser through the standard rest API. Before we can even talk of OAuth, what i want is that if I type this end point https://MYSERPSERVERIP/api/3/SDVc in the browser, it must return the register's data.

Cant I pull data straight from Hansa using the standard API via the browser without using OAuth? My understanding is that OAuth will go to mystandard to check my client ID and secret and then use that to authenticate into my Hansa. But can I not directly request data from Hansa without using OAuth using the standard API?

Do you have a skype id so that I can explain to you better with screenshots.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024