Re: Re: Use of other cores in server
Oskars Jurjāns
11-11-19
Hi, Tomas!

Yes, when large exports or reports are run, the SERVER goes to 100% CPU usage (maybe 96% - 100%).

But does it have to be like this - when a big process is run in one company then Users can't work for other companies either?

Import that we use is suppose to import data from XML file. The file itself is quite big. Hansa reads data from file qiute fast, but the main problem is with converting it to XML. So main delay is when Hansa runs command ParseXMLArea. Sometimes it takes couple of hours before it finishes this command and we can start read XML data. So all this time system is frozen, users are being disconnected and it's impossible to do anything. Is there a way to solve this?

As I understood, the 8.5 version can solve some of proceses, yes?

Ok, I will try to do this because now I have this fields empty:
Internet request threads - 2
HTTP - 2

And I will try to use MassiveCache.

Regards,
Oskars Jurjāns
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024