Inkorrekt Bank 1 format
Christian
3-9-18
I have set up a new company with e-invoicing, ERP version 8.4 2018-01-26 build 84191204, and now

when we are trying to save an sales order, or invoice I get message Inkorrekt Bank 1 format check company settings. I can not see anything wrong in company setting regarding Bank 1.

The strange thing is that if I tick "do not send e-invoices" in customer register then it is ok
to save invoice or sales order!

Can someone explain where I can find the problem?


Thanks in advance!

Christian

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026