Re: D4IndexDelete crash issue
Pijus Juodis
4-20-18
Hi,

Firstly, let me see if I understand the issue correctly - SERP 8.3 client is crashing randomly and causes server restart, right? If yes, is it only a particular client or all of them? Have you tried downloading a new client from MyStandard and testing with them?

If that does not help, could you please test this issue on the latest 8.4 version and check if it can be repeated?
By testing in 8.4 I would suggest doing everything exactly the same (i.e. setup a client-server mode, importing the last backup and etc.).

Regarding your second message, seems like there are some issues with some of the Sales Orders attachments (maybe try testing uploading attachments to several of the records).

Regarding your third log message, seems like there are some issues with NL Transaction No. 10692 - please check if there is something unusual with that record.

Let me know if I could assist you more.

Best regards,

Pijus
HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024