Yodlee Bank Rec
Vaughan Data Systems
2019-06-25
Hi. I have tried registering as a Yodlee user on a 85260009 Hansa client and I get a Yodlee Username, but it doesn't give me a Yodlee ID.


I understand that this is required to get the bank rec working, so I don't want to continue without it.

I've made sure the password is complex enough and I have tried it multiple times.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026