Re: UK >> Cash VAT
Michael W.
2019-07-02
Hi Sanjay

I believe the VAT Listing is intended for this.
If it is not correct for users with Cash VAT, can you please give me some more detail as to what is wrong?

I am currently comparing the VAT listing (with Post Receipt VAT and Post Payment VAT ticked) to the VAT report, and will revert when I have more information for you.

Best regards

Michael Wyeth
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026