Re: Inaccurate and unreliable behaviour from tasks.
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
5-3-17
FOUND THE ISSUE WITH TASKS/CONSEQUENCES.

I am posting this as I think this feedback is valuable to new partners learning to use the CRM system like we are at this point in our continued efforts to grow and develop as a "senior Partner".

The issue was that the "To do" check box was not select on our Consequence rule that was the suspect of this crime.

Why did this seem like a bug?

The default seems to be to create a calendar event with "no show" as the default setting for the event.

This made the sales person not see the newly created activity nor did they see the calendar event.

Simple as always once you find the cause of the cause of the confusion. Now it is just for the Project transactions that do not bring in the tax templates consistently. We did notice that it does work most times I am investigating why it is not working sometimes. Maybe setting somewhere that controls this.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Gastón Salomone
Hi, I cannot find any information on about this feature on hansamanual. That is the purpose, is it working, how it works or how must be configured to work ? For REST API many web request per...
23:47 3 Oct 2024
Paul Timms
Thanks Bror-Erik, it's hard to replicate so we won't know for sure until we upgrade the customer with this issue....
10:37 30 Sep 2024