Stock List backdated values are changing
Paul Timms
12-5-19
I have a customer on 8.5, who run their stock list at the end of each month into Excel. They do this in the first week of the following month, setting the date to the end of the last month.

If they now go back and re-run the Stock List at the end of a previous month, they are getting different values for the some items. The quantities always match so this is not due to some backdated stock records. This even happens if we set the date back to the very first day, when the only stock transactions were goods receipts for the opening stock. The Stock List on that date shows a different value for some items, compared to the value on the goods receipt.

This customer is running a FIFO cost model. I don't understand why the Stock List value is changing. Any ideas?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Gastón Salomone
Hi, I cannot find any information on about this feature on hansamanual. That is the purpose, is it working, how it works or how must be configured to work ? For REST API many web request per...
23:47 3 Oct 2024
Paul Timms
Thanks Bror-Erik, it's hard to replicate so we won't know for sure until we upgrade the customer with this issue....
10:37 30 Sep 2024