Re: WebClient
Gastón Salomone
1-30-20
Hi,

Thanks for enabling me a test.

I checked that test but I test same versión and I cannot setup same webclient in my server.
I can see throught File Manager that there is no hob, webclient, or halcust folder. Either any executable to check filenames and if they are same file from standardinstall.

I need to reproduce this test with any versión downloaded from standardinstall. I understand that in HW Cloud Server something is already automated and everything works flawlessly.

But This process must be reapeatable with our standardinstall versions and servers.
I can download a serp client application from that test but not server so i cannot setup same environment in my server.

Please test in your machine with a server versión from standardinstall webpage and confirm us that Its working and what are the steps to enable webclient.

Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Gastón Salomone
Hi, I cannot find any information on about this feature on hansamanual. That is the purpose, is it working, how it works or how must be configured to work ? For REST API many web request per...
23:47 3 Oct 2024
Paul Timms
Thanks Bror-Erik, it's hard to replicate so we won't know for sure until we upgrade the customer with this issue....
10:37 30 Sep 2024