Rest and OAuth
Gastón Salomone
5-20-20
Operating system: Windows
Hi,

I working on some project and I want to understand how to request Rest API data using OAuth. I only found a webinar related to FlexBI but I need to do develop a custom solution. Is there any example in any language/CURL/Postman where I can see the steps once obtained the Access Token to pass that token to rest api.

Since the RestAPI examples send parameters through GET is it posible to use POST ?

Thanks
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026