Re: Re: On-screen reports on macOS Big Sur version
11-24-20
Hi, Dejan,

Thanks for your response.
I guess it's more a bad feature of BigSur, not a problem with Hansa.
As far as I read, there are problems with this "invisible ink" even in Word or Outlook.

As I said, I can't actually update the customer right now.

Also, I suppose that not every HansaWorld customer is using the lastest version on macOS and I hoped that there is a solution for that problem with the new OS...

Best regards,
Flaviana
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026