Re: Maximum number of users already logged in
Bror-Erik Kotiranta
11-2-21
Sometimes, rarely, fetching internet enabler will change the contract number in the internet enabler setting. This happens only if
- customer has more than 1 contract
- the newest contract is something else than the ERP contract (einvoice,hosting etc without wan)

I see in the log that RBO logged in, and maybe he is unlicensed ?

So what i would check is

1) what is customer/contract number on sys>sett>internet enabler
2) change if needs to change and get new enabler
3) check sys>sett>configuration --- here you check users/companies and modules/verticals what you should have and what enabler is giving you
4) check users in all companies(1 or many does not matter) that they are as they should be, named/concurrent. sys>regist>persons and technics>reg>global users

when checking users, and you see this unlicensed checkbox checked, you can do named -> saved -> concurrent -> save or vice versa. ERP will tell you if something is wrong (usually)
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Thanks Gatis, anyway it seems to be reported as bug instead of wish because now it depends on who created task for whom, am I right? /Piotr W....
14:39 15 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024