ImportIntoText() equivalent for Area
Aldevinas Katkus
1-17-22
Operating system: macOS
I cannot find an equivalent for ImportIntoText() for areas. Is there one?

I am importing a tab separated text file and one of the columns may be longer than 255 chars. I need to import it into NotepadVc.
Everything works now, but I figured out I need to use AddFileToArea and then process that area if I need to process a file in a backgound task created with NewPeriodicTask2().
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026