Re: Import text file
Tendai Mataranyika
4-2-24
Hi Ibrahim

If you have more than one Company, you can specify in the import file the Company into which it is to be imported. To do this, the first lines in the text file should be:

compnr x

format
1 46 1 0 1 44

codepage UTF-8

where x is the position in the Company register of the Company into which the information is to be imported. For example, if you have Companies with Codes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and x is 3, the information will be imported into Company Code 5 as this is the third one in the list. "compnr" and x should be separated with a Tab, and there should be at least one empty line between this one and the "format" line.

Please refer to https://www.hansamanuals.com/main/english/mailnumber___58466/theconf___566/manuals/version___72/hwconvindex.htm

I hope you find this useful, please let me know
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Gastón Salomone
Hi, I cannot find any information on about this feature on hansamanual. That is the purpose, is it working, how it works or how must be configured to work ? For REST API many web request per...
23:47 3 Oct 2024
Paul Timms
Thanks Bror-Erik, it's hard to replicate so we won't know for sure until we upgrade the customer with this issue....
10:37 30 Sep 2024