Re: Inkorrekt Bank 1 format
Christian
3-9-18
Hello Giuseppe!

Can imagine it is difficult to solve such problems and it is sad I can not attach a jpg
screenshot! But Country kod I have FI and law Finnish. I am not using old bank field instead
I am using Bank where I am using IBAN and BIC code. Now when writing I think I also could check
so the IBAN is right! I have many other customers who has the same settings and works ok!

Kindly,

Christian
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026