Re: Item status is going crazy
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
6-14-18
I will try that one. I understand fully shy run on test first.

Yesterday I decided to try the Recalculate Order quantity that is under maintenance -> Sales Orders

Did not select the "Include closed orders" - ran what I though would be a non-intrusive routine but it went in and unclosed all the client's closed orders. Needless to report that they vex like crazy!!!

I am taking aback up to run a report of all the order that were closed so that I can go in and manually close up all the orders that got unclosed. Should I be reporting a bug on this? What does this utility do as the manual did not say that anything this dangerous would happen?
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Lilian Wanyoike
Hi, Spinners & Spinners are currently on version 8.5 2022-02-02 (build 85420830). they have been experiencing a network lag. Action taken: - Checked logs and confirmed that they had not whiteli...
14:13 30 Aug 2024
Lilian Wanyoike
Hi, Spinners & Spinners are currently on version 8.5 2022-02-02 (build 85420830). they have been experiencing a network lag. Action taken: - Checked logs and confirmed that they had not whiteli...
14:13 30 Aug 2024