Re: wrong PDFs attached to the email
Paul Timms
12-19-18
After more investigation, I have found 23 examples in one database of e-mails with wrong attachments, which have occurred since upgrading them to Standard ERP (8.4) in October. Looking through RLinkVc and Attach2Vc, I can see that the incorrect PDF being attached has an earlier attach number than the correct PDF which is also attached. Sometimes it is the previous attachment in Attach2Vc, sometimes it is up to 30 attachments away. As of yet I have not found a connection between these - the companies and record types vary.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Lilian Wanyoike
Hi, Spinners & Spinners are currently on version 8.5 2022-02-02 (build 85420830). they have been experiencing a network lag. Action taken: - Checked logs and confirmed that they had not whiteli...
14:13 30 Aug 2024
Lilian Wanyoike
Hi, Spinners & Spinners are currently on version 8.5 2022-02-02 (build 85420830). they have been experiencing a network lag. Action taken: - Checked logs and confirmed that they had not whiteli...
14:13 30 Aug 2024