Re: Access to be able to save activities
Giuseppe L.
6-20-17
Good morning Oskar,
I've experienced the same issues while testing and I can assume it's a bug. I tried using 8.3 2017-05-05 83250704 and setting different combination of modules just not to use the SY module as a workaround.
Please report the bug and I'll verify. Add my signature GEL in your report.

Best Regard
Giuseppe L.
HansaWorld Team
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026