Rights to Disallow Selling below or above Item Base Price
SoftIQ Technologies Ltd.
6-6-18
Hello,

My client asked for an Access right to disallow specific users to sell below or above the base price on the item card which I created 2 action rights that check on the Record Action and all working ok. The challenge is that in a Sales Invoice where there are several rows the error message "Price is lower than recommended Selling Price" appears as expected when you try to save the Invoice but it does not highlight which Item is being sold below base price.

Please assist as it is difficult to trace which item is below Base price for an Invoice with say 50 rows. The RecordCheck is as below:

global
updating function LongInt IVVcRecordCheck(record IVVc IVp,record IVVc IV2p,LongInt stat,LongInt long4)
begin
LongInt res;   

//JNM-Added - 2018-04-12 --- Cust. BEGIN
if (DisallowPriceLowerBase_IVVc(IVp)) then begin
RecordCheckError(1000057,"",i,"IVrw.ArtCode");
res = -1;
goto L99;
end;

Version 8.3 2017-07-16
Build 83250800

/John Maina [2018/06/06 10:00 AM]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Gastón Salomone
Hi, I cannot find any information on about this feature on hansamanual. That is the purpose, is it working, how it works or how must be configured to work ? For REST API many web request per...
23:47 3 Oct 2024
Paul Timms
Thanks Bror-Erik, it's hard to replicate so we won't know for sure until we upgrade the customer with this issue....
10:37 30 Sep 2024