Re: crash on updating record
Paul Timms
2019-08-19
I've also had issues when doing a second import in the same "session". But I get a continuous "M4USleep called on main thread" message appearing a few times per second in the server's hansa.log. I have to kill it, start back up, log back in and do the second import again, which works fine. Maybe something needs to be cleared? In the old days there was DBFlush but we were told this was no longer needed.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026