Report media mFile
Gastón Salomone
2017-08-03
Hi,

When user selects File media on report specification, a SaveFileDialog allows the user to select the file name to be generated and Path.
That dialog request a name with .txt extensión, but allows the user to write any name.

I need two things, One is to know which name user write, I want to open the file after report process and generate the file. I need to execute another program once the file is generated on client pc.

The other thing is to know if there is any way to change extensión txt in that dialog, to request a name with .xls extensión for example.

Regards
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Paul Timms
Hi Andis, if you go to Support > FAQ, there's a section containing all of the known parameters. Paul...
15:06 11 Sep 2026
Paul Timms
Is it possible to use the parameter --skip-register-on-import with multiple registers, either by using a comma-separated string or by specifying this parameter multiple times in parameters.txt? Thi...
15:00 11 Sep 2026