Re: Upgrading from early 8.4 to current 8.4 hall error
Pijus Juodis
2-19-18
Hi, Julia,

Sorry for delay, but I would still need some additional details to get one of our developers to investigate the issue.

1. From which version to which version were you exporting/importing backups? Please provide build numbers together with the version date, that might be helpful;
2. Did you try different methods of importing the backup to server/client, such as: (1) import through parameters.txt, (2) GUI, (3) drag&drop (WIN only), (4) command line? If yes - does the error happen with all of these methods? If no - which method gives the error?

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
HansaWorld Team
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Piotr Wycichowski
Hi, I noticed that when I create an Activity as the To do (task type) for myself, then I can see this task immediately on the list of Task Manager. When somebody else will do the task for me, then ...
08:25 10 May 2024
Aldevinas Katkus
Actually a new version of this bug is SL>>Reports>>Periodic customer statement "accumulates" amounts Not sure why it was duplicated, I clicked "submit"only once....
08:09 10 May 2024