Re: REST API authentication issue
Paul Timms
2-9-22
Thanks David. The developers have come back with this point, do you agree with it? Is it Standard ERP which gives these tokens, or is it the Standard ID authentication server?

"I have also proven another issue with Standard ERP which has caused us significant problems and delays in development. Every two or three requests are rejected and we get an empty message returned from Standard ERP. If I put a break point between the request for the access token and the request that sends the data and let it wait 2 or 3 seconds it works every time. It seems to be a race condition on the API where it's not accepting the credentials fast enough. We will need this fixing before we are able to go live as this is stopping the required request from completing. I have unit test that can generate this problem, it seems to stop responding after 3 requests."
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024