Re: REST API authentication issue
Paul Timms
2-16-22
I've been doing some more testing with SoapUI, Postman and Google Developer Playground, in the latest release with sample data. Whilst each of these systems have been able to get an access token, both SoapUI and Google have usually failed with a 403 error when getting data. Postman was usually able to get data, even using the access token from either of the other two systems. Also, after Postman had got the data, it was then usually possible to get the data from the other two systems.

However, after restarting the SERP server, I have not been able to get data from any of the three systems, as they all return a 403 response.

I've been working with Simone on this and we're hoping to escalate this further.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024