Re: Import and Export...more so imports
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
11-8-18
Effectively this is what we are seeing, the dependence on a single thread is causing a lot of issues and today's companies are playing with lots of data and our database and technology is not keeping pace. This is a serious negative when we are compared to our competitors and has we start turning heads here in North America we can expect to be "laughed out of the boardroom" per say when we take on serious players with money to pay for what we do.

Is HansaWorld paying attention to this trend? Can I get a response from the development team on what we can do.

Here is one of today's complaints.

"In follow up to our conversation this morning, please do keep me up to date with what hansaworlds response is re: import/exports not working while the server is querying a report.

Furthermore, could you look into why a particular report doesn't seem to pull in to the client consistently? Yesterday I got this report to populate, but today it just seems to run on in the server. I've had to shut it down 3 times now due to it being outstanding on the server and causing problems with Tinas & Matinas imports/exports.

CRM module > reports > Customer/Item Statistics"

Our clients are depending on SERP to help them and they are not able to work. HELP, please!!!!
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024