Could not do "reset to backup"
Aldevinas Katkus
3-21-17
Our client has on premises cloud node with Windows. I could not do "Reset to backup" (looked like no reaction from the server) and could not stop the server via mystandard (after 10 seconds or so it was running again). In the control panel>>services>> recovery options there were options to recover everytime. After turning these off, I could stop the server.
Is it just a coincidence?
Theoretically, cloud node service recovery options should not affect the Standard ERP Server.exe or should?
Elar Tammeraja
3-21-17
Cloud node service affect the Standard ERP server.exe in a way that if the CN service is not functioning then none of the commands given on MyStandard page are executed. Default recovery options for the CN service should be fine. If you can repeat the problem then please report the issue
Aldevinas Katkus
11-17-17
The same happened today on ASP, instead of stopping the server restarted. There were users connected to the server and they received the system message, then the server started again. Afterwards I tried to stop the server again and it stopped (no system message dialog was displayed on mystandard and no users were connected at that moment)
Erik Munoz
11-22-17
This seems to be a Bug, it should stop it as it happened the second time you tried. Please report it so we can try to replicate it and find the problem.

Thank you
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hello, Kindly please report the bug so that we can further investigate and resolve it. Thank you. Best regards, Benjamin...
11:31 3 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024