Norwegian customer Mikrena AS 4716050 >> problems with languages
Kate Kaufmane
1-16-19
Hi,

Norwegian customer Mikrena AS with contact number in HansaMail 4716050 has a problem with languages but only on one SERP client.

Language changes from Norwegian to English and back again when creating reports, PDF documents and also linked records change - for example, Fakturaer/Kreditnotaer are sometimes registered as Invoice/Credit Note; same with Utleveranse/Deliveries.

Can someone check language hob files on their server? I have access to their server in mystandard but hob files are not visible there anymore.

Any other idea why this problem can appear?

Kate
Martin A.
1-18-19
Hi Kate,

Hope you are fine.

I just republished the localizations for the customers version (client, server and localizations).
Please ask the customer to download a new client from MyStandard.

If this does not solve the issue, ask the customer to add Norwegian on the language field in the person record
(SY>>Settings>>Persons>>Open the specific persons - person record>>navigate to the Language field and use paste special and select NOR. If not possible to select NOR, just type NOR and save>>restart the client).

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Martin
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Andis Blicāns, Grasko
Hi, We have client using 8.5 2021-09-26 (build 85400383). The fields "Max Web Users" and "Max Sessions" ar blank. Server is closing itself almost every day. Message in hansa....
15:52 26 Apr 2024
Afternoon, Some of our customers haven't changed their passwords for a while but they're not getting any password expiry message. If I copy their Standard ID into a new user on some test ...
17:22 25 Apr 2024