Moving to a new server
Sanjay Parbhoo
2-15-19
Hi

My customer has moved their system to a new server. They are running the server application there but Standard Cloud is not running.

The previous server has been discontinued but it is still registered on the My Standard.

Q1. How do i remove the old server from My Standard?

Q2. Do I need to do anything like remove the cloudnode folder on the new server before installing the cloud node again?

Thanks

Sanjay
Tomas J.
2-15-19
Hello,

Please be more specific:

1. How was Serp server moved, mirror copy, new installation and restore from backup? Also from where to where (win server to win/ Win to Linux) ?
2. You want to install Cloud node on new server?

If the move was made as a fresh copy, meaning not moving HDD(SDD) to new server, but only moved the Serp folder, or did a fresh install on new server, than you need to report to us, which customer it is, than we close that record, and you reinstall new CN.

If the move was old hard drive to new machine, than you just change IP and ports on Mystandard.
Also applicable if the move was made Linux old server to Linux new server

Regards,

Hansaworld support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, Thank you for reaching out! What error do you get in server log and client log when you run the report? Please check that you have Multi Thread activated in Systems>>Settings>>O...
09:10 15 Apr 2024
Hello, Thank you for reaching out! We did testing in sample data in current released version 2024-03-16. This is not repeatable with this combination. We recommend you to report this as a bug w...
09:08 15 Apr 2024