Upgrade using Cloud controller
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
5-9-17
Hi,

We loaded the Cloud Controller on our private Linux server.

When we tried the upgrade (3 weeks ago) nothing happened. We reported the issue but Neil (tech who posted) never saw any response to his question so we just stopped checking after two weeks (still no comments to today).

Yesterday we came in and suddenly our server was upgraded. The posting had no response so we do not think anyone fixed anything but we clicked that button 3 weeks ago.

We now noticed that the External mail gateway was not upgraded by the controller and we are now fixing this manually.

Can anyone give insights to this experience we have had?

We were testing this as client in Ontario told us they tried it and it took 1 hour before the upgrade started so he was concerned.

Any insights will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne
wdinzey@dpdsoftware.ca
5-9-17
We have now upgraded the External Gateway to the version the cloud controller pushed and the gateway will start try to get the first email then crashes and burn.

We have run out of ideas. can anyone offer some advise on what to do...other than remove the cloud controller...that is.

Thanks.
Elar Tammeraja
5-11-17
I believe you are talking about Cloud Node that is automatically updated when we updated Cloud Controller. Your issue above has been resolved as far as I know.
External gateway can run outside of Cloud Node control, but its recommended to create a "link" in Cloud Controller. Contact us directly for instructions.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Aldevinas Katkus
I confirm v. 2024-03-16 has issues. v. 2024-12-03 also had the same issue, but "less expressed"....
11:13 2 May 2024
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024