The client loses contact with the server
Christian
4-6-18
Hi!

After I updated to latest ERP 8.4 for a customer they now got a
problem that occurs dayli. The client loses contact with the server!

Has anyone else experienced this? What can be the problem? Before in
old version 8.2 it worked fine!

kindly,

Christian
Giuseppe L.
4-10-18
Hello Christian,
thank you for reporting this anomalous behaviour. Standard ERP 8.4 has been hardly tested and we did not experienced this kind of issues.
To help you in finding the problem and the solution eventually we need more details, like version installed, server version, number of users and a general description of the environment setup.
Please followup testing and reporting us this details.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe
HansaWorld Support
Christian
4-13-18
Created byGiuseppe L.12:08 10 Apr 2018
Hello Christian, thank you for reporting this anomalous behaviour. Standard ERP 8.4 has been hardly tested and we did not experienced this kind of issues. To help you in finding the problem and the solution eventually we need more details, like version in
Morning Giuseppe!

Customer is running Standard ERP 8.4 2018-01-26 (84201208) and have 3 users.
They have 3 different offices in south of Finland and take contact to my server. They are also running Windows 10.Before update they did not have this kind of problem. I understand this might be hard to figure out, but if no one else has announced this it might be a local problem?

Kindly,

Christian
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Hi, No changes should have been made that would increase client's HDB file. Please try to delete HANSA.HDB from client folder and reconnect to server and check if it will grow to 30MB again. ...
10:14 30 Apr 2024
Hi Dave, Thank you for the message! Can you please report this as a bug and inform if you get anything in the hansa.log during the flickering. Thank you! Best regards, Rasmus...
09:35 30 Apr 2024